Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEWS... January 2011

by Sam Sinister

As you may or may not know, I recently left the band (you can read a little ore about that here).

Since I'm no longer in the band, whether the rest of the guys decide to go on with out me (which is my hope) or not, it wouldn't be right for me to keep posting here at the Dead City Dealers website. So, as a result, I'm moving all of my blogging over to samsinister.blogspot.com, which will includes news on The Shit Parade radio program, rants (and any other kind of typical "blog" posts), news on any of my future musical endeavors, free music downloads, and event listings for any live gigs I set up in future. So feel free to subscribe, follow, or whatever you want to do to keep up with me.

It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment