Friday, September 10, 2010

Beer is a Necessity

(Lyrics: Sam Sinister; Title: Paul "Choo Choo" Harcar)


You say it's time to play, but first thing's first
Been awake all day, and I got me a thirst
The straight edge kids say it's not true
But when it's time to go, I know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna-

Chorus:
Drink (x4)
'Cause beer is a necessity (x2)
Sobriety don't got no pull in the world of punk rock 'n roll

You say your body's your temple
I don't give a rat's ass
It's not a bad habit, it's workin' class
40 ounces and I'm ready to go, 'cause
What we do before and after the show, we're gonna-

(Chorus)

Well, good times come and good times go
But when I get a couple in me, let the good times roll
We're just a buncha rowdy drunks comin' through your town
And if there isn't any booze we're gonna burn it down, so let's-

(Chorus)

Rock 'n roll (x4)

No comments:

Post a Comment