Friday, September 10, 2010

'Til the Walls Come Down

(Lyrics: Sam Sinister)


We are the wave of the future, but in love with the past
Did you really think punk rock wouldn't last?
We may fade away, but rock and roll is here to stay
Burn that bridge when it's time to cross
Pedal to the metal, and I feel real boss
10:30 gig on a Saturday night
10:30 gig and I feel alright

(Chorus)
We're gonna load in up, take it out, set it all up
Yeah, rock this joint 'til the walls come down
(x4)

Burn that bridge down to the ground
There's the door if you don't like this sound
You'll all fade away, but punk rock is here to stay
We are the wave of the future, but in love with the past
Did you really think our music wouldn't last?
You'll all fade away, but Oi! Oi! Oi! is here to stay

(Chorus)

Club owner says it's time to go
PA man, he wanna steal my show
I grab another beer, I give it a chug
I say, "Come over here if you wanna pull my plug"
(x4)

(Chorus)

'Til the walls come down (x4)

No comments:

Post a Comment