Friday, September 10, 2010

Whiskey Man

(Lyrics: Sam Sinister)


I got drunk last Saturday night
I was cursing everything in sight
Acting like a nance, in my underpants
Drank some more, and then I started a fight
Felt so good when I pissed myself
Who said drinkin' is bad for your health?
'Cuz when I got that bottle in my hand
They call me the whiskey man

Chorus:
Whiskey man, whiskey man, kickin' & swingin' like Jackie Chan (x2)
ALRIGHT

Woke up on Sunday, started drinkin' again
Finished that bottle by 9:45
Playin' rock 'n roll on the stereo
Singin' along, and pissin' off my friends
Went outside in my underwear
Started screaming about how I don't care
Throwin' up on the lawn again
That's okay I'm the whiskey man

(Chorus)

Party and party, and party some more
Passin' out, passin' out on the floor
Drink and drink 'til you can't drink no more

(Chorus, x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment